- You eliminate prepackaged up food and beverages containing food additives, preservatives, and other chemical constituents.
- You eliminate caffeinated beverages, such as: coffee, black tea, and cola.
- You eliminate acidic food, like meat and dairy products.
- If you need animal proteins, you can eat salt-water fish.
If you follow this advice, you will be better prepared for a sequential detoxification.
In this way, you can eliminate any head-aches, dizziness, or queasiness during detoxification.
It is preferable to enrich the eating habits with anti-inflammatory nutrients, such as fatty acids like OMEGA 3 from fish or polyphenols from forest fruits.
During the preliminary stage, you should drink at least 3 liters of water every day (alkaline water is preferred, ionized at pH 9.5). If you cannot find this type of water, add a tablespoon of baking soda to 1.5 liters of water (with a pH over 8).
You should start your day by drinking two big glasses of room temperature water.
Avoid drinking water during meals. The ideal situation is to drink water half an hour before each meal or one hour after each meal.
Breakfast can consist of fresh fruit or vegetable juice.
Salads, soups, beans dishes, lentils and approved cereals (quinoa, buckwheat, brown rice, millet, amaranth) are recommended for lunch and dinner.
As a dressing for salads, you can use cold-pressed olive oil, flax oil, pumpkin seeds, or sesame. For seasoning, you can use any type of spice, vinegar, Himalaya salt, or pepper.
If you feel the need for a hot drink, you can drink herbal tea anytime you want.
The less bread you eat, the better. If you need to eat bread, eat only 2-3 slices of gluten-free toasted bread a day.
Do not forget TO BRING with you:
- Medicines you are taking, recipes, and the medical reports you have;
- Books and magazines;
- A diary;
- Comfortable sports clothes;
- Photo and video camera;
- Sports shoes for going out;
- Your favorite music;